Showing people that Success is defined by them!

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
Our mission at Shaping Success Network is to help others find their own meaning of success, and is to realize that success is not defined by other people, but rather by the work, the sweat and the investment in ourselves to realize it all comes from within.

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

I’m not Crazy, I’m just not you…

There have always been outsiders in your life and mine looking in with judgment. They have desires and dreams, however they are not your dreams.  The dreams are theirs and they won’t understand you. Most times when you discuss this with them they will look at you like you are crazy. Like what the hell is this guy doing…

I was a different person 20 years ago, I was a different person than I was yesterday. Many people call me an over thinker, what they don’t understand is that I am an analyzer. I am looking at the goal and finding all the different angles in terms of how things will work. It’s amazing to me how much I can flip a scenario and find the good in the bad or vice versa. 

The problem with outsiders that truly don’t take the time to get to know you. To truly understand who you are, they make assumptions that you are a different person than They want you to be. Living up to others expectations will never yield the results YOU are looking for. 

So… What’s my point? Do not ever sacrifice who you are to meet others expectations. If you know what true North is, stay on the path. Your path may be filled with twist and turns, the finish line may not be a straight line. You may have to change and redirect your path, but remember where the end is!

If you are reading this, you are a Success Warrior!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shaping Success Episode 3 Synopsis by Nikki Pavlovich

  Welcome to Shaping Success with Wes Tankersley as Wes talks to his boss Frank Arroues about his story of success. Frank grew up in Souther...