Showing people that Success is defined by them!

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
Our mission at Shaping Success Network is to help others find their own meaning of success, and is to realize that success is not defined by other people, but rather by the work, the sweat and the investment in ourselves to realize it all comes from within.

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Do not Throttle the Dreamer!

 I have to confess, I am going through the preverbal shit right now… I have been thinking about what is working and what isn’t.

The podcast is something that I am very passionate about, and need some ideas. 

I have already decided that I am not going to give up, as my friend Robert Watson reminded me of what I have always said Move Forward… Now becomes the question, what do I do to make it more attractive to new listeners and YouTube watchers?  

What do people need, what is the problem that I can solve for them. How can what I say help more than what it currently does.

My desire to help as many people as possible is not on hold but in a holding pattern. This holding pattern just reminds me of a jet plane circling the runway for a better time to land. The plane has not stopped moving, it is just not reaching its destination yet!

Thank you Robert for reminding me to move forward! I challenge every person who is reading this to Move Forward!

The best has yet to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shaping Success Episode 3 Synopsis by Nikki Pavlovich

  Welcome to Shaping Success with Wes Tankersley as Wes talks to his boss Frank Arroues about his story of success. Frank grew up in Souther...