Showing people that Success is defined by them!

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
Our mission at Shaping Success Network is to help others find their own meaning of success, and is to realize that success is not defined by other people, but rather by the work, the sweat and the investment in ourselves to realize it all comes from within.

Monday, December 12, 2022

Maybe I’m no one…

I’m no one, is something I heard this morning in a piece of social media…

This stuck me as a crazy statement because everyone is someone and it is often hard to see for many. There are people that rely on you every day, and without you their day may be incomplete. 

I want to challenge you to find something that you look at as negative today and look for the positive things in it. 

For instance, we always look at our bills as a negative thing… Damn I have to make the car payment today. I spend 400 dollars a month on paying for the car. It is a negative statement right?

Let’s flip that… I am grateful that I have a car, and even though I have to make a car payment it provides me so many things. I can now get to the job safely to be able to afford the car. I can go places and do the things I love because it provides me transportation. 

The challenge today is to find the positive in any negative situation. 

I got a reminder today on the viral post, someone told me I looked 60 plus. A year ago this would have bothered me immensely. Today I was able to look at the post that now has 100k plus views and be thankful for all the relationships that came from it. I needed to be torn down in order to realize the bigger purpose. I realized some people are just sad and jealous. 

I also realized that I would have never had the following I have without it. Many of my current supporters had found me this way. The have become real friends, and I am thankful for that!

Thank you to all who support me for who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shaping Success Episode 3 Synopsis by Nikki Pavlovich

  Welcome to Shaping Success with Wes Tankersley as Wes talks to his boss Frank Arroues about his story of success. Frank grew up in Souther...