Showing people that Success is defined by them!

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
Our mission at Shaping Success Network is to help others find their own meaning of success, and is to realize that success is not defined by other people, but rather by the work, the sweat and the investment in ourselves to realize it all comes from within.

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Am I doing Enough?

So let’s start with this, am I doing enough to push myself every day. I started Shaping Success, to help others realize that their life is not defined by their situation. You can be successful in whatever way you chose. Just because you came from a bad situation, doesn’t mean you can’t change it. 

I am at a crossroads myself, I have podcasted for 3 years now. I have over 1000 subscribers on YouTube and at the time of writing this a little of 38 thousand downloads. Today I am contemplating shutting it down…

Gary Vee says, just create… I have been creating for 3 years, and have developed some great friendships as well as relationships. Social media however is an ever changing monster. I put out my most current episode of this Monday and it has 3 audio downloads, and 10 Views on YouTube…

What am I doing wrong? I try to justify in my head is it worth it, is the a return on my investment. Am I spending my time on something that will not take off.

I wanted to make something positive, something that would reach as many people as possible and I am spinning the wheels. It’s almost as if I can’t gain traction. I wonder more now than ever, is it worth it? The time I spend away from my kids, the time I use to try and grow something that could be my own. Something that is fulfilling, something that makes me happy. 

Do I conform, or move forward…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shaping Success Episode 3 Synopsis by Nikki Pavlovich

  Welcome to Shaping Success with Wes Tankersley as Wes talks to his boss Frank Arroues about his story of success. Frank grew up in Souther...