Showing people that Success is defined by them!

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
Our mission at Shaping Success Network is to help others find their own meaning of success, and is to realize that success is not defined by other people, but rather by the work, the sweat and the investment in ourselves to realize it all comes from within.

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

What Has Social Media Shown Me?

What has social media shown me? Since the first time I read Gary Vee’s crushing it, I knew I needed to establish myself on social media. I knew that I needed to post, post, post. Well I did just that, what did it show me?

There is no magic answer to making it work. A lot of what happens on social media is being in the right place at the right time. What I believe Gary is getting at mostly, is that the opportunity will arise if you do the work. 

Patience is key, and I have been patient for a long time. I have realized this morning that it just isn’t the right time. This has caused me to reevaluate what’s I am doing… Am I correct in my thinking? What is the next level that I am trying to reach. 

Have I failed? I think not, I think what is best though is for me to reinvent myself. What can I do? What does this mean?  I am not sure at the moment, but I will not stop… 

What are your thoughts, what has worked for you?  What would draw more attention? The thought process as begun, and I will be reinventing my content in some way. I’m not going anywhere, I just need to make some changes…


-Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shaping Success Episode 3 Synopsis by Nikki Pavlovich

  Welcome to Shaping Success with Wes Tankersley as Wes talks to his boss Frank Arroues about his story of success. Frank grew up in Souther...